Friday, 10 November 2017

Alvaro Morata replies to Cristiano Ronaldo after Chelsea move

Alvaro Morata outlines the reasons why he opted to join Chelsea after Cristiano Ronaldo admitted Real Madrid miss him

Alvaro Morata has insisted that he opted to move to Chelsea for the good of his career after Cristiano Ronaldo recently admitted that Real Madrid have been feeling the absence of the striker.

The Spanish forward opted to quit The Bernabeu in search of regular first-team football back in July and chose to link up with Antonio Conte at Chelsea, signing a five-year contract with the west London club.

Morata has made a strong start to life at Chelsea, scoring seven goals and making three assists in 10 Premier League games.

The 25-year-old headed home the winner for the Blues as Chelsea secured a 1-0 victory over Manchester United in the Premier League last weekend.

Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo last week admitted that the Spanish side were feeling the absences of the likes of Morata after Los Blancos let him leave the club in the summer.

However, Morata has insisted that he is convinced he made the right decision in leaving Real Madrid to sign for the west London club back in July.

Morata told Spanish newspaper Marca: “In the end, the only decisive reason, which Real Madrid were not able to give me, was to play each Sunday, whether good or bad.

“Now there have been three games where I have not been at my best physically but I have continued to play. This is what I needed.

“Real Madrid are Real Madrid and any player would want to be at Real Madrid. Why would I want to leave Real Madrid? I wanted to play, nothing else.

“It has been said that I did not want to battle but I fought all my life to be at Real Madrid and be in the starting eleven.

“All my life, but I needed to play and in Chelsea I have got what I wanted.”

Morata will be expecting to start for Chelsea when the Blues return to Premier League action after the international break with a trip to West Brom.

The Blues are currently fourth in the table and nine points behind leaders Manchester City after 11 games of the new campaign.

Thursday, 9 November 2017

Jose Mourinho ready to dump Manchester United for PSG

It seems the prospect of managing the likes of Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani and others as well as winning the Champions league with a different club might be the motive for Jose Mourinho to consider making a switch to Paris in the future.

Manchester United’s owners, the Glazer family, are increasingly convinced that Jose Mourinho will walk away from the club at the end of the season to take over at Paris Saint-Germain.

Mourinho is midway through a three-year deal at Old Trafford but his public flirtations with the French club were noted in October.

Sources close to the club dismissed the comments as Mourinho agitating for a pay rise but there is now a stronger belief among United’s top brass that the 54-year-old’s head has been turned.

United have made a good start to the season but Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City side have cast a shadow over the Red Devils and Mourinho’s concerned he will not be able to compete with this current City team.

Paris Saint-Germain have long coveted Mourinho and made overtures for him after his second sacking at Chelsea. United believe the French giants will reignite their summer this interest and Mourinho could walk away at the end of the season, according to The Sun.

The lure of moving to Paris is clear to see for Mourinho. The club are overwhelming favourites for the Ligue 1 title this year and with Neymar and Kylian Mbappe they have a fantastic opportunity in the Champions League.

Winning the European Cup with PSG would see Mourinho become the first manager in history to win the competition with three different teams.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has decided to sack head coach Antonio Conte

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has already decided to sack head coach Antonio Conte, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

The Blues are reportedly in a state of panic as they seek to line up a suitable successor.

Conte’s relationship with Abramovich and the Stamford Bridge hierarchy is said to be in tatters, with little dialogue between coach and owner.

The Russian billionaire has already determined that the Italian will not serve the third season of his three-year contract last season, but more poor results like the 3-0 drubbing to Roma in midweek could accelerate his exit.

The report points to Abramovich’s sacking of Roberto Di Matteo months after he won the Blues their long-awaited Champions League title as evidence that last season’s Premier League triumph will not save Conte.

The former Italy and Juventus boss has had a fractious relationship with the board since the summer. He was apparently unhappy with the level of support he had received during the transfer window.

Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Didier Drogba set to replace Emenalo at Chelsea

Chelsea are considering the possibility of bringing Didier Drogba back to Stamford Bridge as replacement for former Nigeria international Michael Emenalo, who has resigned his appointment as Technical Director of the Premier League champion, as per reports.

The Telegraph is reporting that Emenalo’s departure could also pave the way for Abramovich to try again to bring former striker Didier Drogba back to the club in some capacity.

Hull City manager Leonid Slutsky is also being considered and can be offered a job at Chelsea in case he is dismissed from the post of head coach of his club.

Drogba scored over 150 goals across two different spells at Chelsea and is currently a player-owner at American club Phoenix Rising.

According to the publication, the post of Technical Director at Chelsea can be abolished, and the duties are distributed among other employees.

French Ligue 1 moneybags Monaco are interested in the services of Michael Emenalo .

Monday, 6 November 2017

Nigerian Michael Emenalo explains his decision to quit Chelsea


Emenalo has walked away from the club after a 10-year association, where he has become one of Roman Abramovich's most trusted advisors.

Chelsea confirmed the surprise news on Monday just a day after the Blues beat Manchester United at Stamford Bridge, a game Emenalo watched on from the bench.

Announcing his decision, Emenalo said: "This has been a very difficult decision to make, but one I believe is right for both myself and my family, and the club. I have had the privilege to work alongside some of the most talented people in the world of sport over the past 10 years, and I will depart incredibly proud of the achievements we have made. I wish Chelsea every success and look forward to following the club’s future triumphs from afar."

Director Marina Granovskaia said: "We are extremely grateful to Michael for his tireless work over the past 10 years. He has played an important role during the most successful period in the club's history, helping make Chelsea the club it is today. We will now be reviewing our management structure, and Michael will be a part of that process as we look ahead."

Antonio Conte added: "I am very sorry to see Michael leave Chelsea, and I would like to thank him for all his help and support since I arrived at this club. I have enjoyed working with him very much, we celebrated a Premier League title together in May, and I wish him the very best for the future."

Gabriel Jesus Biography

Facts of Gabriel Jesus

Date of Birth: 1997 April 3

Age: 20 years old

Birth Nation: Brazil

Height: 5 Feet 9 Inch

Professional Brazilian football player, currently plays as a striker
for a Premier League's club,

“Manchester City”
and the Brazil national football
team.

Besides, he played for Anhanguera,
Palmeiras .

EarlyLife

Gabriel Jesus was born as Gabriel Fernando de Jesus on April 3,
1997, in Sao Paulo. His mother is Vera Lucia Diniz de Jesus. Jesus grew up in the
neighborhood of Jardim Peri . In his early age, he
used to play street football.

Club Career

At the beginning of his career, Gabriel Jesus
signed a youth contract with a successful
Brazilian club, “Palmeiras ." During his time in
the club, Jesus was the club goalscorer where he
scored 54 goals in 48 matches.
In 2015, Jesus became a senior player of the
“Palmeiras." Similarly, Gabriel Jesus made debut
in the senior club on March 7, 2015,
replacing Leandro Pereira in the 73 minute.
With his team, Gabriel Jesus won the
Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A in 2016 and
Copa do Brasil in 2015. After then, in 2017,
Jesus left the team and signed a contract with a
popular club, Manchester City for till summer
2021, worth 27 million Euro, plus bonus.
In 2017, against Tottenham Hotspur at the City
of Manchester Stadium. As of now, he has played
in 19 games, scoring 13 goals.
From his football career, Gabriel Fernando was
awarded Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A Team
of the Year in 2016 and Bola de Ouro.

International Career

In 2015, Jesus made his international debut for
the national football team in a Brazil U20 in New
Zealand. Then, Jesus scored his first goal against
Nigeria. Similarly, Jesus also played in the Brazil
U23. On September 1, 2016 through the 2018
FIFA World Cup qualification against Quito.

Personal Life

At the age of 20, Gabriel Jesus is unmarried and
enjoying his freedom. Currently, Jesus is busy
with his football career. As of now, Jesus hasn’t
revealed any news about his love affair, girlfriend,
and separation. Gabriel Jesus may be in a secret
relationship with anyone and doesn’t want to
reveal it.

Net Worth

Gabriel Jesus receives a €70,000 as weekly
wages, and the current net worth of Jesus’s is
around $3 million.

Sunday, 5 November 2017

N'Golo Kanté Biography

Facts of N'Golo Kanté

Date of
Birth: - 1991 March 29

Age: -  26 years old
Birth

Nation: -France

Height: - 5 feet 5 inch

Birth Sign: - Acer

Nationality : - Malian

Ethnicity : - Black

Birth Place/
City : - Paris

Net Worth : - $1.5 million

Affair with- N/A

Girlfriend - N/A

N’Golo Kante is a professional football player who
currently plays for Premier League club Chelsea
and France National Team. He has even played
for other clubs including Boulogne, Caen, Leicester
City. He started his professional career in 2012.
Kante made his senior international debut for
France in 2016. He is the winner of the PFA
Players Player of the Year and FWA Footballer of
the Year for the 2016-17 season.
Early Life
Kante was born on 29 March 1991 in Paris,
France. Regarding nationality, he is French and
Malian too and his zodiac sign is Aries. His
parents are the immigrants from Mali.
He grew up in Rueil-Malmaison, Hauts-de-Seine
and has a younger sister who also plays football
for the youth team at Suresnes. From his early
age, Kante was passionate about football and
used to play backyard of his house along with his
friends.
He started his youth career with JS Suresnes,
where he played from 1999 to 2010.
Club Career
Kante started his professional career
with Boulogne in 2012 and played just for a
season. On 10 August 2012, He scored his first
senior goal in a win against the Luzenac.
Upon playing with Boulogne, he went to play with
Stade Malherbe Caen, where he played from 2013
to 2015 and scored four goals in 75 apps.
In 2015, Kante joined Leicester City for a fee of
£5.6 million. He was one of the best performers in
the club which helped Leicester win their
first Premier League title.
On 16 July 2016, Kante signed with Chelsea for a
reported fee of $32 million. On 15 August 2016,
he made his competitive debut against the West
Ham United. He had his best season with the
club and helped to win the Premier League title in
his first season.
Kante was individually the best performer which
made him include in the PFA Team of the Year.
Moreover, he was also named the PFA Player of
the Year, PWA Player of the Year and Premier
League Player of the Season and was the only
player to after Eric Cantona to receive the honor.
International Career
On 17 March 2016, Kante was selected for the
France senior national team. Until now, he has
made 17 apps with team France. He was also on
the French National Team which gained runner-up
position in the Euro Cup 2016.
Style of Play
Kante is workhorses of his team. He is very good
at winning tackles and can shoot and dribble past
players. He has an ability to maintain possession
of the ball and looking for the passes that can
start attacks.
Personal Life & Affair
Kante is believed to be single and has no any
girlfriend. There is also no any information
regarding his past affairs.
Despite being a popular footballer, Kante has not
talked about his private concerns. His personal
life is behind the curtains. It seems he is not a
married man and neither he has a wife in his life.
Currently, Kante focused on his game and his
career goal is everything for him.
Net Worth & Endorsements
Last Year on 16 July 2016, Kante signed to one of
the most popular English clubs Chelsea with the
fee of £ 32 million. The contract will last until
2021. Ass per the contract he receives the salary
of $200 thousand per week.
Kante has a whopping net worth of $13.2
million. He is also endorsed by several companies
including footwear company Adidas and more. He
makes about a million from his endorsement
amount.
Kante owns three luxury cars; Mercedes Benz,
Range Rover and Aston Martin worth around $1.5
million. He also has a house in Paris bought in
2013 for $1.36 million.